CubCraft! 2019 Cub Fun Day
Come out to Camp Shenandoah for a day of CubCraft!
The cost is $15.00 per scout and parents are free. This is a rain or shine event.
Registration opens at 9:00 am. Please come to the check-in table located at the front entrance to Camp. Registration will be open until 2:30 pm.
Activities run from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. There is no set rotation, you are able to move freely around the camp and visit all the activities.
What to Bring
1. At least one water bottle per person.
2. Comfortable shoes (NO FLIP FLOPS OR OPEN TOED SHOES)
3. Please dress according to the weather. The event is entirely outside.
4. Bring a poncho, raincoat, or other rain gear with you.
5. Completed registration form and appropriate payment (cash or check, payable to "SJAC-BSA")
Rules to Help You Plan
1. Remember that we strongly suggest one adult per youth.
2. Please report any accidents to the health officer.
3. Remember that we are here for the youth and our goal is for the youth to have fun while learning about camp.
4. Vehicles may not be brought beyond the parking lot gate. No riding in the backs of trucks. No pets or alcoholic beverages are permitted at camp.
- Please wear comfortable shoes (NO FLIP FLOPS OR OPEN TOED SHOES)
- Instructors on the BB and Archery range have a serious responsibility for your child's safety. They can and will ask anyone that is not following safety rules to leave the area. Please help them keep our ranges safe.
The Trading Post will be open!
Lunch: You may bring your own bag lunch or purchase hot dogs, chips, and drinks at camp for $5.00 (cash only) in the McShenandoah dining area.
Packs are invited to camp overnight for free! Please complete and submit the Camp Use Form prior to the event.
Packs can camp on Saturday night free of charge but must be out of camp by 10:00 a.m. Sunday. Packs staying overnight will check in at 4:15 pm at the Camp Office and cannot move gear into the campsites until after that time.
Packs must bring their own tents, sleeping bags, etc. for their night of camping.
Camp fire fellowship is encouraged Saturday night. Sunday worship service by Hope Lake at 9:15 a.m.
You can download a copy of the flyer here.