The Journey is Half the Fun
With the advent of GPS, it’s a little easier getting here than it was when we first opened. That being said, we do border the exclusion zone for the radio telescope in West Virginia, and sometimes cell signal can be spotty at best.
- Take exit 220 to merge onto SR-262 towards Staunton, US-11
- Take the exit onto SR-254, Parkersburg Pike
- Turn left onto Parkersburg Tpke towards Buffalo Gap
- Turn left onto Miss Phillips Rd
- Turn right onto Hebron Rd
- Turn left onto Eidson Creek Rd
- Turn right onto Glebe School Rd
- Take a slight right turn onto Glebe School Rd
- Turn right onto Trimbles Mill Rd
- Turn left onto Boy Scout Ln
There are signs which may have you turn on Cattleman rd, which will also get you here fine, but it’s a bit narrower in parts than Trimbles Mill Rd.